Calcium-based plant nutrition - for nematode damping and soil improvement that can be used in organic production
- Research shows that Pholigo is nematode suppressant. Soil rich in calcium will promote the spread of Trichoderma fungi, which feed on nematodes.
- 100% pure natural product.
- Calcium is important for maintaining the health and quality of the soil, permeability, drought tolerance and favorable microflora.
- The best source of calcium will be soil-applied calcium which can be readily available around the root. Calcium is also involved in the mobilization and management of other nutrients and is important for the formation of membranes between cells.
- Pholigo must be buried in the soil. (If desired - we can mix Pholigo into our other pelleted fertilizer products)
- For best effect - the pH of the soil should be 6-6.7.
Phoiligo granules are formed from 100% micromalt oyster shells, which contain a natural protein called chitin. Chitin can induce the production of chitinase in plants. Pholigo granules contain two types of calcium, plus amino acids and essential microelements to create optimal growth conditions for higher crop quality and yield. Two types of calcium are essential for plant cell strength, protein regulation and disease resistance. The beehive-like micropore structure of Pholigo can improve the balance of soil structure, nutrient, moisture and oxygen levels, to optimize the development of beneficial microbes that provide support for healthy soils and strong root and stem development for plants.
Calcium content CaO
Proteins including chitin
Phoiligo granules are formed from 100% micromalt oyster shells, which contain a natural protein called chitin. Chitin can induce the production of chitinase in plants.
Refer to soil and any leaf analysis, as well as consult your advisor, the plant's nutritional needs and crop level.
Laid in plow furrows in the amount of 50 kg / ha