Granulated boron supplement that can be used in organic production
Granubor is a pure, 100% water-soluble micronutrient that is very suitable for meeting the crop's drilling needs during the growing season. Thanks to the high concentration of boron (15%), Granubor gives a high yield. Granubor is a granulated form of refined boron, perfect for mixing in fertilizer or for direct application.
- With an average particle size of 2.8 mm, Granubor is perfect for mixing, providing a minimum of segregation in packing, transport and application.
- Granubor's physical shape makes it an excellent choice for direct application.
- Granubor provides gradual release of boron, for more consistent, long-lasting benefits.
- The product is very resistant to crushing, and limits dust during transport, hauling and spreading.
- Granubor contains no impurities, fillers, coatings or added ingredients.
Granubor is produced exclusively from sodium tetraborate pentahydrate, which is refined from the tin ore found only in a mine in Boron, California. As a result, the product is a sodium borate - without calcium, which can indirectly cause boron deficiency in plants.
Boron oxide (B2O3)
Na2B2O7, 5 H2O / Disodium tetraborate, pentahydrate
Added after soil analyzes. Depending on the crop and availability in the soil. The fertilizer can be used alone or in a mixture with other granulated fertilizers.