Agroleaf Special Manganese is a first-class fully water-soluble foliar fertilizer, widely used in agriculture and horticulture to prevent and control manganese deficiency in a wide variety of crops, such as grains, vegetables, flowers and fruit trees.
Agroleaf Special includes X3 which improves nutrient uptake.
- Foliar fertilizer enables rapid absorption of the plants, therefore the plant's physiological stress due to the Mn deficiency is terminated within a day or two.
- Special Mn improves the metabolism of plants.
- The product also contains X₃ Active, a specific amino acid that facilitates the absorption of this compound in plant leaves and therefore provides efficient uptake.
- EDTA is a powerful chelating agent, which can protect the metal atom that is composed of it, against precipitation and inactivation under conditions that would otherwise cause the metal atom not to be available to the plants.
- It dissolves quickly and completely, so that preparation of the solution is simple and hassle-free.
- Agroleaf Special Mn is produced from the best raw materials, by most modern production technologies. It has the highest concentration of active compound among products of its kind.
- Agroleaf Special Mn can be mixed in tanks with a wide range of other fertilizers and plant protection products. This allows the manufacturer to save on field operations, and can solve manganese deficiency, while controlling various pests and diseases.
Agroleaf Special Manganese is a first-class fully water-soluble compound fertilizer, widely used in agriculture and horticulture to prevent and control manganese deficiency in a wide variety of crops, such as grains, vegetables, flowers and fruit trees.
Nitrogen total (N)
Phosphorous Pentoxide (P2O5)