Agroleaf Crop Cereal 26-10-15 + 2MgO + TE is a completely water-soluble foliar fertilizer for grain crops to fulfill the base fertilizer applications. Agroleaf Crop Cereal contains a special NPK formulation plus a specific chelated trace element pack, especially iron, which makes the product stable under different pH conditions. Agroleaf Crop Cereal is a water-soluble foliar fertilizer, characterized by high solubility and rapid absorption through the leaves.
Liquid foliar fertilizer 26-10-15 + 2MgO + TE
Agroleaf Crop is a preventive foliar fertilizer that is part of a complete fertilizer plan. The Agroleaf Crop series consists of fully soluble formulations that contain both macro-, meso- and micronutrients and a specially specified trace mix for the needs of all crops. Agroleaf Crop requires a lower volume of spray for application, which reduces the cost of nutrition per hectare. It can be easily mixed in tanks with a large number of pesticides.
- Tailored NPK formulation for cereal crops, and promotes vegetative growth and high protein levels
- Specific package with chelated trace elements that make the product stable under different pH conditions
- High N product, enriched with phosphorus and potassium for a well-balanced leaf nutrition
- Enhanced with extra magnesium to strengthen photosynthesis
- Completely water-soluble foliar fertilizer
Agroleaf Crop Cereal contains a special NPK formulation plus a specific chelated trace element pack, especially iron, which makes the product stable under different pH conditions.
Nitrogen Total (N)
Phosphorus Pentoxide (P205)
Potassium Oxide (K20)
Magnesium Oxide (MgO)